Download Opera Opera 9.5 New Release

|
Latest Tips Info. NEWS, Updates

New Release: Opera 9.5

I know I'm a little behind on this, but I literally just found out about it. I don't know how it slipped past me, but thanks to all of WorldStart's message board users, I'm in the know again! If you're an avid Opera Web browser user, I'm sure you're already using the new version, but just in case you didn't hear the news either, I'm here to give you the full scoop. On June 12, 2008, Opera 9.5 was released to the public and lucky for all of us, it is now available for download. Keep reading for all the details!

First of all, Opera 9.5 is a recommended security and stability upgrade, but it also includes a wide array of new features. One of the major ones is new storage and indexing formats for their version of e-mail: Opera Mail. The e-mail program is also boasting a new user interface and it's now much more secure, reliable and faster. The browser interface has also undergone some changes, as it now has an Opera Link for all of your bookmarks, etc., a new Quick Find feature and a redesigned address bar, among others.

A few customization changes have been made as well, including a new skin, a new Home icon and a New Tab icon. Even more, like I said earlier, several security fixes have been made. Now, that's just a brief overview of everything that has changed in Opera 9.5, so if you'd like to read about everything in full, you can do so right here. And if you haven't done so already, you can download Opera 9.5 for yourself on this Web site. Simply select your language and your download location and then click on the green Download Opera button. In no time, you'll be enjoying your very own copy of Opera's new Web browser. Yes!

~ Erin