Folder Toolbar

Tips |
Latest Tips Info. NEWS, Updates

Tip of the Day

Folder Toolbar

I found this one by accident. I was dragging a folder to the Recycle Bin but instead I dropped it at the top of the screen. Surprise! A toolbar appeared at the top displaying the contents of the folder. Pretty cool.

image

I noticed that not all the files were listed, then I saw a double arrow on the right side and clicked it. There I found the rest of my files.

image

Then the novelty wore off, so what to do? Well, if you right click an empty area of the toolbar and select "Toolbars" you can uncheck the folder name from the list.

image

If you like the toolbar but don't want it showing all the time, you can also choose "auto-hide" for it to appear when you mouse over (as long as you don't have other toolbars already on auto-hide).

What a nice surprise.

~ Chad

Wow, never knew about that! Rate or add to this tip here:

http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/286